Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wow...
 
I can't believe a week has gone by since I posted last... it could be due to my life being a complete whirlwind these past few days...
 
My sister, Linda, twisted her back and can't hardly move!  On the flip side... she got an offer on her house!  She has a GORGEOUS new place she's moving into.. so that's exciting for her.
 
My hubby had to have vein surgery...both legs... so I've been with him and helping him to get better.
 
Then... I have classes coming up this weekend - getting ready for that...
 
Then.. in a few days I have instructors arriving, retreat to get packed for.... (whew...can you tell why I'm pooped...I'll be ready for this retreat)
 
Then... to top it all off.... Jack and I found (lucked upon) an AWESOME NEW HOUSE!  OMG... this is unbelievable... 2500 sq ft - with a HUGE master bedroom (now my sewing studio) and an "in-law" suite - which will be our bed and bath.  A kitchen to DIE FOR!!!  Screened porch, gorgeous wood floors - and PLANTATION SHUTTERS IN EVERY .... YES I SAID... EVERY WINDOW!  Stainless steel (top of the line) kitchen appliances, hardwood/tile and carpet, security system, beautiful center island... so may drawers and cabinets I lost count... it is truly a chef's kitchen.  Beautiful white (tall) cabinets with black marble counter tops, walk-in pantry, NICE laundry room! 
 
Oh my... then I forgot about the TWO GIGANTIC walk-in closets in the master suite... that will hold all of my fabric and crafts!  I have been truly blessed and am now in Heaven.  It's just down the street from my daughter and Cinnamon's Quilt Shoppe!  Now... how perfect is that?  So.. I have 2 weeks to get packed and out of here... yes... I am now out of breath!
 
Then we have a 3 car garage with a small (yippee) but beautiful yard and a paver parking pad and sidewalk!  All landscaped - so pretty! 
 
See.... that's why I've been a little busy!
 
I hear my hubby packing already.  He's very excited....he has a DEN/OFFICE right off the sewing studio... so we will be near each other... can hear each other but not in each other's way. 
 
Okaaaaayy...that's what's been happening in my life and I'm so sorry to be absent!!
 
I'm now off to grab another cup of coffee... then head to my sewing studio to finish up my packing for this weekend's classes.
 
Have a super holiday!!  You know what I'll be doing... packing and teaching!
 
Gloria

No comments: