Sunday, September 14, 2014

Look what I made!!!

Hi Everyone!

Well... I'm on a roll with these wonderful cloth envelopes!  Look... I wanted to make some "sheep" designs so I could have them ready to sell in my friend's little shop at her retreat!

Kiss Rug Hooking - Katie Puckett holds a rug hooking retreat each January here in Jacksonville where she has instructors from all over the US come and teach.  The retreat is 5 glorious days of hooking and FUN!  Read more here:  Off the Ocean Rug Hooking Conference

She always has a little store where gals can buy wool, patterns, etc. and she asks us to help her make cute and fun things to help stock it!  Here is one of my first designs....





So... what do you think?  These envelopes are so wonderful...they are soft on the inside and snap closed.  Perfect for tools, patterns, wool....whatever you want.  I can't wait to make some more!


How are you progressing with your Marcus Fabrics Sew-Along?  Have you been to Red Crinoline Quilts?  This past Friday was Mary Ellen Robison's turn to post her block.  She's 1/2 of the Red Crinoline duo (Paula Barnes),  I adore her block ! This is number 7!  You are on the home stretch!!



Don't forget to visit Red Crinoline's website... they have gorgeous patterns and kits for your pleasure.  
This coming Friday it's time to visit:

 Dolores Smith ~ Homestead Hearth                       www.HomesteadHearth.Blogspot.com

Today... I'm making 120 - 1/2 square triangles to complete the blocks needed for an exchange that I'm doing with 11 of my sewing buddies.  Then I can bag them up... and I'm finished (thanks to my friend Sara!!!    I'll tell you more about that part of the "exchange" later!  

I'm crossing "projects" off my list and it feels sooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Hugs to all!!!      Gloria

No comments: