Friday, September 11, 2015

Happy Friday from San Diego!!



Happy Friday!

I used to be so excited to wake up on Friday mornings (when I worked at the bank) and know that it was the last day of work for a couple of days.  Now.... that excitement is EVERYDAY for me!  I simply adore getting up early in the morning and digging into whatever project or new task I was going after.   This morning, however.... I am one sleepy girl.  Had a rough night with my coughing last night... so I'm staying low here in the condo today here in San Diego!  

The show is very nice and they have great vendors.  Some of them I have not seen in year and ... they have wonderful products.  The booth beside us is local and she makes the most adorable over sized shirts from linen tablecloths that are vintage - from the 30's - 50's.  Simply wonderful...what a super nice gal.  Tomorrow I'll try and get her name and some pictures for you. 


Don't you just love these suitcases?  We sure do... and you'll see them in our room at "Rusted"!!  NO they will not be for sale...however, they will add character to the room and make it "yummy" and inviting for looking and shopping!    We will be working on the fall "look" for opening... can't wait to get started!  We have a bunch of work to do and we are so excited to do it.  My hubby will be excited also...especially when he sees all of the "stuff" leave the garage and head for "Rusted"!  (won't you honey?.... he reads the blog too...!)  Then... I have some furniture that will be for sale... along with great handcrafted items, antiques, and other fun surprises!  

Here are the vendors that are some of my favorite here at the show.... be sure and visit their website and take a peek.... and do some shopping!  It's sooooooo important to support them so they can continue to grow and STAY IN BUSINESS FOR US!!!

American Jane Patterns (americanjane.com)
Bits & Pieces by Joan (bitsandpiecesbyjoan.com) 
Farmhouse Threads (farmhosethreads.com)
Geoff's Mom Pattern Co (geoffsmompatterns.com)
Handy Caddy (handdycaddy.com)
Heart to Hand (hearttohand.com)
My Red Door Designs (myreddoordesighns.com
Primitive Gatherings (primitivegatherings.us)
Rusty Crow Quilt Shop (rustycrowquiltshop.com)
Simply Put (simplyputplus.com)
The Cottage at Cardiff Farms (thecottageatcardifffarms.com)
ThimbleCreek Quilts (thimblecreek.com)
Thimbles by TJ Lane (thimbles2fit.com)

plus.... DID WE EVER VISIT SUPER - WONDERFUL - SHOPS!!!

I could have spent an entire day in each one!!

Check them out also!!

The Country Loft  - La Mesa, CA - thecountryloft.blogspot.com/
Fat Quarters Quilt Shop - Vista CA - fatquartersquiltshop.com
Primitive Gatherings - Murietta, CA - primitivegatherings.us)
Rosies Calico Cupboard - San Diego, CA - rosiescalicocupboard.com
Temecula Quilt Co - Temecula, CA -  www.temeculaquiltco.com






No comments: