Saturday, September 5, 2015

EVEN more GOOD NEWS!!




  



Hi Everyone!!

OMG!!!! We have received an email from one of the most sought after designers..instructor..speaker in the quilting industry.....  I can't breathe... my heart is racing... I couldn't wait to tell all of you!!!

Michael is her hubbies name.... does that give you any hints???  Well... let me continue.... I have sent numerous emails & left phone messages... for approximately 3 years.... that's how much we've wanted this designer to be with us here in Florida....  (any more ideas who it is yet?)  Then boom...

I pulled up my email and there it was... a response!

Okay... I'm sure the tension has grown.... here's a BIG HINT for you!!!  Does this help?  NO?

Silhouettes - Flower Box

How about this one?












Scroll down.....






Yes.... we are in the planning stages for 2017 for:

Laundry Basket Quilts
 Edyta Sitar
 

We do not have anything finalized... however, as soon as we do - you will all be notified.

I can share with you that we plan to have the event at a nice hotel/conference center - so those of you that are traveling will have accommodations.

How about this... can 
those of you that are interested in attending any/all of her classes send me an email with:

YOUR NAME & PHONE NUMBER

We want to show her how excited we all are to have her (and hopefully Michael)
join us here in Jacksonville, FL!!


Thanks so much....we'll keep you posted!!!

Gloria, Heather & Vicky


No comments: