Friday, July 3, 2009

Have A Happy Holiday!!






Wow...what a great week...! We've had wonderful visitors to the store the entire week. Today is Friday, July 3, and I hope we are super busy. Tomorrow, July 4, Saturday we will be closed which is the first time I can remember!

I plan on going to the movies with my Jack and working on more of my new patterns. I have several in the works and it's hard to determine which one to focus on first!! I have two antique quilts that are being reproduced. One is bow-ties! I think I have a name for it picked out - "Pop Clyde's Bow Ties"! How does that sound?

Pop Clyde (my grandfather) was a wonderful man. He was so sweet and these ties just remind me of him. I remember he was an immaculate man...always neat and tidy. He always smelled of aftershave (I think Old Spice) and Juicy Fruit Gum. I miss him......

Have a super July 4th. Celebrate our wonderful country and pray for all of our military guys and gals. Bring them home safe...


Happy sewing... Gloria

No comments: