Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh My...I'm so excited!!!!

I just can't wait... I have submitted two lines of fabric (my first ones) to Blue Hill Fabric Co. and they have one finished!!!! It's so exciting... I'm supposed to get a file to view today... through my email. Oh my gosh...I can't stand it. It's called Honeymoon Cottage. The inspiration came from a huge framed antique wedding certificate from 1904. It has beautiful roses and lovely handwriting on it... I'm hoping they printed this into fabric. I gave them all of my ideas... now it's just a waiting game. They will have my swatches to the salesmen soon and they will begin to take orders. Plus all of the stores that go to spring Quilt Market in Minneapolis will see it for the first time!

They are now in the process of starting on my second line - Nests of Plenty !!!

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.... sitting on pins and needles!!

Thanks for spending time with me today!

"Celebrate Handmade"!!! Gloria

No comments: