Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Yippee!!!!

I'm so excited...I'm heading over to Katie's house to color plan my wool rug block of the month. This is the part I love...love that color!! I'll take pictures while I'm there !! You must see this studio...she has an entire wall of wool and patterns. It's "hooker's heaven"!


Then Saturday - the rug hooking guild here in Jacksonville - well we are all getting together to hook all day! I'll take my pattern with me and try to drum up some gals to sign up! They are such a wonderful group of gals.


Hey... if you live in the Jacksonville area and have always wanted to learn how to hook... now is the time. Katie Puckett is our instructor (she's helping me with my BOM) and she's awesome!


I'll fill you in on more this evening....ta ta... I'm off....


Gloria


No comments: