Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2, 2012 - Friday

Yippee... it's Friday!   The weekend is almost here...!!!

As I was looking through Pinterest this morning and reading my emails... I thought of a million things... the one thing that kept coming into my mind was my friends and family.

Isn't it strange how we see something and it instantly reminds us of someone we know... they love that item, the color is "there's", the style is just like them... so I thought I would share some of those with you today.  Now... I'm sure many of you will NOT know these people.. and that's okay... it's just so interesting that I thought I would bring up the topic so you can think of your friends and family members - lovingly... like I do.  Here we go...

Katie... wool and hooking...




Lynn ....  bees & scissors....


Karen ... beautiful hand piecing


Patsy... old alarm clocks and picnic baskets




Denise... vintage embroidery and sewing items




Marti.... roosters and letters



Lisa... Kaffe Fasset


Jill... cookies and baking... samplers....




Heather... a million things... but the one that she loves.... bears and bunnies...


Ruth... anything sweet and pink.... 


Cathy... shabby chic


Lynn.... beautiful  and fun crochet...


MaryEllen .... hahahahahah...this is funny... but she is so scared of "scary - dark - dingy - antique shops".. it makes me laugh and love her at the same time...


Paula... beautiful decorating and beautiful quilts....



Susan A... pastel colors....


Faye... red and white quilts....



Vicky (my twin sister).... well... she loves EVERYTHING I love... so I see her in everything I do!!!!!

********************************

And this is only the tip of the mountain... for all of my memories... everyday... whether I'm watching TV, looking at magazines, shopping... it just never ends.  

I love thinking of my family and friends...doesn't it make you feel good???  With that thought... I'll leave you with this adorable photo... You gotta love this face!!!

He doesn't look real pleased...does he?  He kind of reminds me of Garfield!!

Then.... this is the look of a sweet lover.... 


"I'm ready for my walk... please..."

Have a wonderful trip down memory lane...
in everything you do!!!

Chat tomorrow...

Gloria

No comments: