Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Good Morning to All!

Have you ever looked back on the past year and wondered how you got through it?  There are those wonderful experiences that you shared with your loved ones and friends.... those horrifying tragedies with illness, deaths, sorrows, unhappiness.... then there are those belly laughs that you remember... times with your children, grand children... new babies being born... it's just a whirlwind in your brain isn't it?

Then... I have those memories of others years gone by...how quickly... your babies are now wonderful grown adults with babies of their own.... and I'm thankful that I've lived through it all... the good times and those horribly bad times that I didn't think I could live through.  It is true... God doesn't give us anymore than what he knows we can handle (even though I truly doubted it many times).

I didn't mean for this to be gloom and doom...but it's turning out that way ... so sorry!  I'm trying to express my love, gratitude, thankfulness, encouragement... my entire life... and say thank you to all of my family, friends, customers.... EVERYONE... thank you for a wonderful 2013!  

Next year will be so exciting..... Vicky, Heather and I are off to Atlanta Merchandise Market in January to meet with a wonderful company that we may be able to design for.  Our hearts are full... our brains are on overload... and we are so blessed to have this opportunity.  We've just sent in another line of fabric design (keep your fingers crossed they like it), we're designing here at home... and life is full and wonderful.

May 2014 be wonderful for all of you too!  May you be blessed with good health, love, and happiness!

Happy New Year from all of us!

Gloria, Vicky and Heather
Olde Green Cupboard Designs

No comments: