Thursday, December 10, 2015

Food Gifts

Last minute, thinking of you gifts we all love..... 

the yummy kind!!


Playing on Pinterest this morning... I found all these wonderfully yummy ideas for the "thinking of you" gift ideas for friends, coworkers, teachers, the mail man, etc..
I thought I'd share my finds with all of you.... so sit back and enjoy...then go get cooking :)

The first one is "Hot Chocolate on a Stick" 
so cute and what a fun idea. Click the images to link to the recipes.

Swirl these blocks into a mug of hot milk and enjoy luscious hot chocolate. In need of a creamy chocolate fix? Nibble the chocolate blocks d...:  


The next one is a video of a "Melting Snowman Candy"
too...too...adorable!!
 


The last one is "Chocolate Caramel and Pecan Turtle Clusters"
This one would be a serious weakness for me!! 
I'm not sure I would want to give any of these away...lol

No comments: