Saturday, October 7, 2017

2 DAYS!!!!


oH yESSSSSS!!!!   In just two more days we will be heading to the Jacksonville Airport (with the chickens I might adddddd....) and fly to Nashville then on to Kansas City, Mo!  We are bound for Missouri Star Quilt Company.... 23 of us... for a glorious time of sewing, shopping, laughing.... and making lots of NEW FRIENDS!!

Monday and Tuesday are our two free days to shop for our project fabrics and tour the town.  We may even take in a little antique shopping.... then we can "free" sew for a couple of days.....!  Then Wednesday our retreat begins with our MO Star instructors taking over.  I can't wait to learn the new techniques they have scheduled for us.

I'm having a hard time deciding what colors I want to do all of them in!!!



What a super collection!!!!

I've seen the Pinwheel Arrow quilt on her show and it is so striking!!!  As soon as I finish chatting here... I' going to see if I have some fabric that will coordinate with my new bedroom quilts I'm working on.....  This first one if for my guest bedroom.....  I will be searching for this awesome plaid of the pillows and also used as a ruffle on either the sheet or the quilt... (can't tell for sure) !
Love it!  Of course I also love the "Chicken Dinners" sign above the bed... however, I have other adorable decorations for the room!!



And this sweet room will become my master bedroom

As you can tell.... they are both Ocean Waves and full of half square triangles!!!


so.... I'm off to the fabric closet to see what we have to choose from....

Hugs to all...

Keep those machines "humming" !!!


No comments: