Friday, April 20, 2018

What Great Ideas!!!

Hi Gang!!

I wanted to share a few GREAT IDEAS with you related to..... PLASTIC!!!

Have you ever seen or used the adhesive placemats?  They are more common with babies.... to use in restaurants on the high chair or table!   These are perfect to have around the house and to use when you are working on different projects.... using glue?  Painting?  Clay? ... anything that may make a nasty mess on your work surface... Use one or two... how ever many you need to cover your work surface...then simply peel away and toss when you are finished! 

Do you have wee ones at home that like to color, use water color paint, colored pencils or markers... these are PERFECT!  No more worry about the mess on the table.





Here is my other plastic "love".... simple plastic shower caps.  OH MY GOSH... I use these for everything...   I cover bowls of food that go in the refrigerator.... when I cut my wool strips for my rug hooking, I put all of my wool strips down inside... it captures all of the "wool fuzz" in the bottom!   Sorters... yes I use them to sort items .... thread, floss, fabric strips... on and on!!!  Get yourself a package of them... then think of all the things you do daily.... how you can use them.  You will thank me.... I just know it!




There... you have it... two new ideas to use in your home and in your sewing studio!  

I'm thinking of blogging about how to design your sewing studio with fun new looks.... how to take an item that is normally used in the home... and using that same item in your sewing studio and change the entire dynamics of it's use.  Does that sound interesting?    Of course... my first love is the "Farmhouse" look!   I think I may start there.... with the galvanized look.....  

Stay tuned!

Gloria

No comments: