Tuesday, June 25, 2019

BAAA WOOL CLUB UPDATE & T-SHIRT!!


HI ALL!  I'm sure you've seen some of my postings for the BAAA WOOL CLUB that will kick off on August 1... right?  If not... here are a few photos (teasers) so you get the feel of the program and the type of "look" you will be working with~!

Here is one.... this is an Armchair Cozy!  This project will be one of your favorites... I'm sure of it!  PLUS... we will have a 'special' method of picking fabrics for each one!


The center flower is a pin cushion. This is also the center of the cozy that sits on the arm of the chair.

Two pockets!


A sweet woolie bird on one of the pockets.


Here are three heart 'ornies' that are fast and fun to make.  They look adorable all in a rustic, antique, primitive bowl and/or basket.

Ticking, wool and trim

Textured fabric, embroidery and trim

Textured fabric and wool pennies!

This little fellow is attached to a 'basket' used on your side sewing table to hold your thread, needles, scissors, etc.

One of my favorite projects.... a long clutch piece that can hold your rotary cutter, scissors,glasses, writing instruments, wool hooking tools.... so darn cute!

I am sew sweet.... under my wings  I will keep your needles safe and all in one place!

Plus... I will have videos showing you how to do special sewing techniques, fun little contests, puzzles, recipes, Facebook page, and MORE!  Extra projects will be available for each of you to work on if you are interested - they will be on the website.  

The Club gives  you each exclusive designs/kits with your yearly membership - which includes your postage for all kits.

Take a look at this!  I've designed a T-shirt for you.... 

BAAA WOOL CLUB logo (small)

BAAA WOOL CLUB logo (large)
When I showed the logo to my hubby.... he asked... why is the sheep wearing a crown?  My answer - She's the Queen of the Wool!  

I've been in Texas for three weeks and now headed backs to Florida.  I'm hoping you've had time to complete your registration form and mail to me.  Once I have you registered, I will email the entire group and give you more details!

Hope to chat with you soon!

Gloria

No comments: