Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 25, 2012 - Wednesday

Hey everyone...this will be a short post this morning.  I'm headed to the airport to drop Jack off.  He's going to Norfolk, VA for a reunion with a bunch of his Navy buddies.  His first ship - Steinaker - is having a big get together and he is so excited.  I think he woke up at 3:00 am!!!! (he's just like a kid in a candy shop).

I did want to show you the blocks I'm working on.  You should see my sewing area in the living room.  I have a little table stacked up with my projects.  I knit on my socks... put that down.  Then I stitch on my BOM wool blocks... put that down.  Then I stitch on the new Christmas quilt...then ROTATE!!!  It's pretty hysterical when you think about it.  Soon - I will be adding my hand piecing to that rotation craziness.  Oh well...what's a girl to do!!

Here are the photos of the beginning Christmas wool blocks...


Gift Giving - Deck The Halls - Christmas Cookies



St. Nick - The Reason For The Season


Oh Holy Nite, Home Made Candy,
All Hearts Come Home For Christmas


Trim The Tree - The Stockings Were Hung - Angels On High - Holly & Mistletoe

AREN'T THEY ADORABLE??????

***************************************

Then ... I'm also working on 16 wool applique blocks that will be going into a quilt... take a peek!!










So... as you can see... I've been a little stitching fool!!! 
But I love it!!

Ok... I gotta go... hit the shower and go for my airport drive.. !

Chat with you tomorrow!

Hugs to all... Gloria

No comments: