Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Good Morning!!!

Here it is Wednesday already!  Wow...time flies doesn't it?

Before I forget... several of my quilting buddies have wonderful things going on  - on their blogs!  You must go and check it out... you may just want to play along with them! 

Here is the first!!!



Heartspun Quilts - Pam Buda is beginning another "Blog Sew-a-long" that you won't want to miss!  Click here and check it out!  Heartspun Quilts Blog    Now... I'm here to tell you...this gal is one fun chick!  I've been with her on several occasions and there is never a dull moment with her.  You will learn so many GREAT techniques...and it doesn't matter how long you have been sewing... you'll learn something NEW!   Pam is going to be one of my instructors at our January Camp Blanding Retreat !  I can't wait!!

Then.... let's don't forget -



Yes.... Stacy - Buttermilk Basin - is getting ready to begin two new clubs.... I'm signing up!!!  Heck...it's wool... who can pass up great wool projects?  NOT ME!!!   Look below and then click on this link: 

 Buttermilk Basin




Oh... and what about this great one? !!!  12 wonderful Wool Artists are working together to provide you with a Holiday Blog - FREE designs and cookie swap recipes!!!  Start at Sew Unique Creations - Tara Darr!  She's the sweetest gal... and so darn talented.  When I visited her booth in the spring.... I was so amazed at the number of wonderful new patterns she had designed.... simply breathtaking!  So... visit Tara's blog... catch up on those gals that you may have missed...and then keep going until all 12 have given you their favorite recipe and a fun project to work on!!  Here is Tara's information!

Sew Unique Blog









Okay... now that I've given you many blogs to visit... I know you will be busy! 
 
Be sure and visit each one... make their project and bake their cookies....then your holiday will be a SUPER ONE!!!
 
I'll catch you tomorrow!!!  It's off to fold clothes from the dryer!  Have I ever mentioned how much I despise doing laundry?  (I DO... just in case you didn't know....)
 
Happy Christmas Shopping!!!
 
Gloria
 
p.s.  I ordered some Christmas gifts from the internet and they arrived in 2 days!  How simply wonderful is this?  God Bless the US Mail system!

No comments: