Monday, December 24, 2012

Today is Christmas Eve Day.....
 
Sorry I wasn't with you on Friday.... It was the morning of everyone signing up for our Camp Blanding Retreat lodging and the computer was a bit frantic until way after lunch time.  All is well and I think most everyone has their lodging!!! 
 
Today's message is a small one... but one of the most importance.. it's my Christmas wish to each of you. 
 
May this Christmas be one filled with Love, Memories, Family, Being Thankful, and full of Prayer.
 
I sincerely hope each of you are blessed with the Christmas Spirit and get to spend this wonderful time with loved ones.
 
Merry Christmas to each of you!  I am truly blessed to have each of you in my life.

 
Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!!
 
 
We'll chat on December 27.  Love and best wishes to everyone!
 
Gloria

No comments: