Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fun Things to Share With You!

What a beautiful day outside!!!!

I was so ambitious today... I sprayed the sidewalk with weed killer!  That was it... I was finished 'cause it got too HOT out there!  I'm such a "woosie"  girl!  Can't stand the heat and here I live in Florida!  Duh!!

I found some cute things while wandering around on Pinterest today and thought I would share them with you!

Is this you?  It is SURELY me!  I think we should all have one of these necklaces and secretly wear it around our neck... UNDER our blouse of course!  HA!!!



This Ocean Wave Quilt is to die for!  Don't you just love the color combination?  I just finished helping Red Crinoline Quilts piece one (one of their new samples) and it was great fun!  Especially using "triangle" paper. They love to use "Spinning Stars"!  It sure does make you life easier when all of the 1/2 square triangles are accurate and the SAME size!  Have you tried triangle paper?  If not... give it a try!  It's pretty darn awesome!




The other day some of the gals that I sew with were talking about this little rocker!  They found them on ebay and couldn't wait to fix their's up like this one.  Now how cute is this?  I just may have to find one myself and see what I can do with it.  I wonder what year these were popular... I sure don't remember them!
I just researched them... they are from the 40's & 50's!  No wonder... I was too young then!



This isn't a very good picture of the quilt... but I think it's adorable.  Of course I am a fan of roosters!  I'm sure that's why I love it!  



Heather and I are working on a new website!  We are switching to another website host and this system is so much "user friendly".  It's looking pretty darn adorable!  We should have it ready soon and will let you all know when it's up loaded!

Okay... I'm off to make some coffee and watch a movie with my honey!

Have a wonderful day...get some sewing done!

Gloria

No comments: