Thursday, March 10, 2016

What's going on around here?

Hey...Hey...Hey...!

How is everyone?  We are busy, busy, busy here at the house!  Whaaaaat???  NEVER!  I honestly love being busy but I'm just about ready to flop on the couch for a couple of hours...watch a little TV, do a little sketching.... Yea right!  What in the heck am I talking about?   I have two classes to get ready for this weekend... teaching a "chalking" class to some friends - then a basket weaving class on Saturday at Rusted.... Guess that nap is not happening today!  RATS!

Vicky has been quilting up a storm on her long-arm.. plus we have all just finished about 24 new designs for K & K!  So darn cute... we are waiting to hear back from the owner to see if he likes them so we can continue on to our next category.... AMERICANA!  Love Americana... we have some super ideas and can't wait to get started on them.

This past Monday night I had the first class of our Tisket Tasket - I Love My Little Basket!.  Wow the gals did such a great job - each one of them looked different and so CUTE!  Next month I'll have pictures of their completed ones...can't wait to see how they finished them. 



The patterns are currently exclusive for our class.  However, in several months, we will be offering
these NEW E-Patterns (pattern only) on our website...along with the purchase of a
basket(s) (limited quantities).
I will continually be designing new ones and posting them - once purchased you are free to use them in any manner you choose.  Most of them will finish approximately 7" square.

This club is designed to encourage participants to pick fabric and "trinkets/notions" that give their completed project their "signature" and one that will go with their home décor.

Several of the gals are making 2 - one for them and one for a friend. 
  The basket has a flat bottom and can sit or hang from a heavy rope handle. 
It's opening is perfect for holding greenery, smaller magazines, paper plates silverware,
quilting rulers, fabric, etc.

More information on the "Tisket Tasket" - I Love My Little Basket will be published at a later date. 
In the meantime, I'll continue to post sketches and/or finished blocks to wet your appetite!!!

Here is the one they all want to complete next month....


Okay... I'm now signing off to paint my chalkboards!!! 

Chat with you again soon!!

Gloria

wah....then it's time to cook dinner.... NO NAP!!!  ggggrrrrrr...!!!!!
I'm then headed to my friend Katie's house to deliver products for her
to sell at a rug hooking camp this weekend. 
I think I may stay and hook awhile!  (if I can stay awake)
 

No comments: