Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wow....I've made MY blog!

Wow...this is new for me. I've decided to make a blog for Olde Green Cupboard. I really think this will help me keep in touch with all of my customers that are all over the US!

This will be a huge learning experience for me...that's for sure. Please be patient and I promise to get better at this new technology!

All of us at the OGC are working on preparing new quilting kits! We take tons of them to our shows and we also want to have more on our website for purchase. That's another goal Heather is working on... to help us receive more action on our website.

So... we have lots of new goals set for the rest of the year... and FUN! I love change... I know, I know... I'm not the normal human being... most people hate change! I LOVE IT!

We've already received fall and Christmas merchandise...soon we will see beautiful fall wreaths, pumpkins, scarecrows, and more in the store. Hey... it just became summer and I'm already thinking about fall!! (I love the fall season...it's my favorite...)

So... keep checking on my blog and see what's new!!

Hugs to all.... Gloria

No comments: