Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm so excited!! I've been designing all morning and I'm finishing up a drawing for something NEW! How about (for all of you wool rug hookers) a wool block-of-the-month rug? Oh my gosh.... this sounds like so much fun!!

I haven't worked out all of the details but it will work somewhat like our quilting block-of-the-months are handled. You will receive your entire pattern drawn on your monks cloth (linen will be an extra cost) along with your first months wool. Each month we will send you the wool for the next block!

You'll have a great time hooking a HUGE sunflower (and a snail) along with an Olde Glory flag, Radio Flyer Wagon, stars, a sheep with her Americana blanket, watermelon with a crow and a saltbox house with a willow tree and flowers! As soon as we get more details on the distribution of the program and the cost... I'll email and blog everyone with the information! In the meantime... remember.... "Celebrate Handmade"!!

Later.... Gloria

No comments: