Monday, February 4, 2013

Living in America!

Good Morning!!!

Well... how was your weekend?  Mine was fantastic...did a little packing... shopped at Cinnamon's Quilt Shoppe, ate our Anniversary dinner out at Longhorn Steak House.... watched some great TV...

and now... it's back to Monday morning!  After having all that time away from home at the Camp Blanding Retreat... I feel like I'm being punished to work (or rather PACK) again.

Look.... we are full of cardboard in every room of this house!  aaahhh.... the smell of cardboard!  It reminds me of receiving tons of boxes from the UPS man... cutting open, unpacking, pricing, stocking shelves.... (I miss my UPS fellow...he was so nice!)




Here is one of my blocks for my Living In America.  Once we have the blocks appliqued...then I will work on the sashings.  I sure hope everyone loves it as much as Vicky and I do!  
It's been so much fun to work on.  



This is a new pattern that Vicky has designed for Olde Green Cupboard Designs.  The stars are different shades of wool!  She's stitching the binding down now!  I love it and can't wait for it to adorn our table.



I'm off to work some more on my fabric closet... there is no one here but me... maybe that's not such a good idea.  I could get buried alive and no one would find me!  HA!!!  What a way to go!

This is what I actually feel like right now... Yes... a tired puppy!  I would love to be lazy and spend the entire day on the couch... but that is just not going to happen!  Look at those eyes!  Isn't this little fellow pitiful?



Okay... I'm moving... oh yes...then there is the laundry!  Does this ever end????

Hugs to all!  

Gloria






No comments: