Thursday, July 11, 2013

Another one bites the dust!!!

YIPPEE!!!!

Vicky and I have finished another NEW quilt from our County Londonderry fabric (Marcus Brothers) - Garden Friends!  We are so excited about this cutie... you see... we have tried to come up with patterns for all of you... 


County Londonderry fabric - Marcus Brothers Fabric
"Garden Friends"


Londonderry Market - pieced for the intermediate quilter  - vintage/antique look

Londonderry Garden - wool applique -  nice size...not to large and fast to finish - crisp clean look

Half as Good - FAST and fun to piece - make as large or small as you wish

Garden Friends - pieced and wool applique (sueded hand dyed flannel that looks like wool) - whimsical looking

PLUS... more to come!  (table runner - working on now, pillow - finish next week, tote bag - almost finished....)

So....Garden Friends is off to Lynn and Cathy today for quilting!!!  Plus... I'm teaching my sewing group how to make their sweet basket pin cushion. (I've even made them yummy chocolate chip cookies!)

Then... tomorrow I'm headed to Tampa - helping Red Crinoline Quilts (Mary Ellen) prepare MORE shop kits for their Block-of-the Month - Hampton Ridge.  While I'm there - folding, labeling, packaging... Vicky will be here starting the cutting and piecing of Cinnamon's sample.  She's so eager to dig in and get started.  I'm sure we will be working on it at the July Camp Blanding Retreat... unless we get it finished before that.

Have you been to our new website yet?  Olde Green Cupboard Website ?  If not... check it out!  I'm open to suggestions and if you find any boo-boo's... please let me know!

I'm off to the sewing room.  Have a fun day!

Gloria

No comments: