Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lookie....Lookie!!!

Good Tuesday Morning!!

I'm so excited about our new Dresden Wheel Pincushion!  

I adore them!    They were made from our County Londonderry Fabric!  Can't you just see these sweet things made with Aunt Gracie?  Brights?  Soft Pastels?  OMG!!  I think I'll make more...! They are pretty addictive... I do need to warn you.  

Our pattern and instructions will be on the website soon!  After this retreat...we'll get it posted to the pattern category of our on-line shopping!  You will be able to also purchase the small plastic template that we have in stock...especially made for Olde Green Cupboard Designs!  Then we will show you another great pattern you can use with the same template.  You're gonna' love it!







I'm not sure if you knew this or not... but I'm a lover of embroidery too!  I found this adorable little bluebird and put him into a VERY BUG button.  I'm converting it into a pin... He's not finished yet... still working on him.  I think he needs something else...but just can't put my finger on it yet.

I'll keep you posted on his changes!!



I was cleaning yesterday (man oh man... I sure hate cleaning...) and while dusting in my studio... I thought I would share with you a couple of my antique child's toy sewing machines.  Both of them made by SINGER!!

How fitting I should own these... it fits right in with our new "Featherweight Club" that will begin in October of this year!!!  I bought these so long ago... I can't even remember when.  I'm thinking it was at an antique auction...but heck..that could be a ball-faced lie!  I have no clue!



Speaking of Featherweights... here is the Cadillac of luxury sewing.  This FOLDABLE plastic table is especially made for the 221 or 222 Featherweight.  We will be selling them on our website soon!  They will be mailed directly to you from our manufacturer.  The Retail List Price is $119.00.  We will be selling them for $104.00 - giving you a $15.00 discount!  
You will be able to use our PayPal process and pay with a credit card or your debit card.



This is what it looks like folded up for travel.  It comes with adjustable legs in a nice flannel pouch.  You simply open the table, install the legs, push it up to your machine...and you're ready to sew up a storm!
I simply LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine!


Look what is out now!!!

Primitive Gatherings NEW book - Flannel Gatherings!  

Isn't this a beautiful picture for the front of a book.  I can't wait to get my hands on one!



Then... another new line of fabric from Pam Buda - Heartspun Quilts with Marcus Brothers - called American Gothic.  Guess what colors... come on ... GUESS!!!  OMG!!  It's blacks and cremes!  Here...take a peak!!  Your mouth is going to water... get out your dribble bib!!!











Don't you just love them?  I especially adore the little touch of blue and red in some of the prints.  I have quilts rolling around in my head that I would love to make out of this fabric!

Wow.. Jack just called me for breakfast ... he cooks it ALL the time for me and I love it!  Tell me I'm NOT spoiled!

I'll chat with you later...gotta get more packin' done for the retreat... laundry...clean bathrooms... 
a girl's job is NEVER DONE!

Gloria


No comments: