Thursday, July 11, 2013

Good Morning ! :) It's the other twin, Vicky :) :)

Good Morning!

Well...this is my first time entering into the world of Blogging!...needless to say this is a new area for me, so be patient...Glo is the pro!

I'm Vicky, Glo's twin sister.  I have recently retired from Bank of America...YIPPEE...and I am now full time with Olde Green Cupboard Designs as part of the team with Gloria and Heather.  We three are almost like the 3 Musketeers.  We have shared so many years together, have such wonderful times together and this is so exciting for me.  Why, I use to change Heather's diapers while Glo and I are so in-tune we finish each others sentences, knowing what we each are thinking.

I think the funniest thing is when we are shopping together, we pick up the same item, EXACTLY and show it to each other.  While growing up we use to say to our parents, "It's a good thing we aren't triplets, cause you would hear the same comment, question three times, huh?"

We are now working on many new patterns and our fabric line will be coming out soon!  We are thrilled!  We are partnered with the best fabric producing company in the Quilting World.  We can't wait to drive to Houston soon to have our new line of fabric previewed to the public.  We have been EXTREMELY busy making beautiful quilts, etc. to show all of you.

I'm taking a break this morning to begin my input into our website, but have just finished my first cup of coffee and now back to SEWING...just love it! 

Seeing our dreams come true is such a heartfelt feeling...we know you will love it all as we do.

I'm going to work on making my posts more exciting with pictures, etc....soon I will be a PRO..

Huggers to all of you...keep sewing and always remember "Celebrate Handmade!".

Vicky  :)  :)

No comments: