Wednesday, January 18, 2012




 

Hi everyone!!! 

I've been reading my comments and I'm so excited that so many of you are anxious to learn traditional wool rug hooking. 

Here's the deal... This coming weekend (Saturday through Tuesday) you can visit Katie's wool retreat and see what's going on!!

We will be at the Embassy Suites on Baymeadows Rd.  When you come through the front doors - walk past the registration desk down the right side - in front of the meeting room doors - Find the door that lets you enter into the rug hooking classroom.  You can come in.. it's OKAY for people to come and peak at what we are doing. 

The entire room will be FULL of women (and a few men) hooking... I'm not sure where I will be sitting... but my teacher is Diane Kelly.  Just ask anyone which class is hers... then find me!  I'll make sure  you get to see what's going on.  Plus.. I'll introduce you to Katie and she can give you information on her classes.

She lives on Hood Rd in Mandarin and has a studio in her home.  She teaches private classes (most of the time on Sunday afternoons) but you can get with her to see what's best for the both of you.  She's so reasonable in her prices.  We normally hook all afternoon and it's $20.00.  Then you are welcome to come to our guild hook-in meetings.

PLUS.. we are having a fun retreat in April on St. Simons, Island that you may want to come to.

Please come and visit us this weekend.  You won't be sorry... and when you see all of the awesome projects everyone is working on... you will be amazed!

See you there!

p.s.  call me if you get lost 904-742-1100

Hope to see you!

Gloria

No comments: