Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 22, 2012 - Tuesday

Yippee... we are getting new hook ups for the computer.  I currently have a wireless and with my new blogging, Pinterest and EQ courses I'm working on... it's costing me a fortune (I've been going wwwaaaayyyyyyy over my 'gigs' ... whew!)

So.. while I'm at the doctors getting my normal quarterly blood work done... Jack and the cable guy (tee hee) will be working on the new install. 

So... I have to be quick.. I just found a great pattern website.. one I had never heard of before.  Look at these adorable patterns!!



These are just two of her candle mats or... I also use them for candy dishes.  Aren't they cute?  I love that she added buttons to the pumpkin and the snowmen for some depth.  Plus.. they are made from fabric so they can be washed.  The wool ones cannot be WASHED!!

**************



I LOVE this table topper.  I just have something for pumpkins... I'm not sure why... they just 'speak' to me I guess... I'm making this sweet thing... it will look killer on my dining room table this fall.  I do think I'll darken the background fabric a bit to match my house more... the primitive/vintage look.  Isn't it adorable...???? 

*****************************




LOVE...LOVE...LOVE THIS!!  It's an Advent Calendar with little wool stockings... you put things inside them.  Attached to each stocking is a paper/metal tag with the date stamped on it.  I'm making this one too!!!  (my 'to do' bucket list is killing me....)  This is so great for little ones too.. they love getting the little treat inside.. candy, gum, charms... stickers...

**************************



I am a lover of this type of stocking... I'm not into the crazy quilts themselves... but I love these wool and fabric stockings.  The buttons and stitchery make it even more adorable!

*************************



Remember going to Grandma's house for Christmas.. .I sure do... it's one of those memories you will just never forget... skating on the lake...eating home made chocolate pie... having a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce while watching evening TV... I loved my Grandpa and Grandma so much... I surely do miss them and can't wait to give them a hug when we meet in Heaven!

******************

This quilt will be worked on at our B-a-a-a-d Girls Club... I can't wait to see it when it's finished.  It's fabulous!!!  There I go again.. loving those fall projects!!



The crow.. .(of course) is my favorite!!

********************

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW...............



Two of my favorite animals in the world... cute kitty and a sweet, sweet horse!!!  Isn't this a darling picture?  They're buddies... can you tell?

*************************

Just had to show you these two "artist" items... I think these people have wwwaaaaayyyyy too much time on their hands!  Don't you?


Carved from a banana!!!!


This my friends... is from an Oreo Cookie!!!!  Are you believing this?????   Wow... what work!!

ok


I'm

out

of

here....   off to the doctor....

Chat tomorrow...

Gloria

No comments: