Friday, February 24, 2012

February 24, 2012 - Friday

Well... here I am again.... I've been up since 3:30 am.  I think my internal clock needs resetting!  Actually... I woke up and thought of several things I wanted to remember.. and ... it was all over from there.  Then... I swear I could smell coffee!!  Now - this was impossible because Jack was still in bed!  (maybe the fairies were having a sip????)

So... I got up, made coffee and I've been very productive all morning.  Of course this afternoon I will be worth absolutely NOTHING... but I'll just have to deal with that later.

I found some cool things to share with you:


I just love this quilt... and I can't find the original pattern.  Do any of you know where it comes from?  If you do... can you leave me a comment!!  I just think it's so cool... I want to make it!!

I think it would look pretty awesome with the background dark and the stars lighter... totally opposite!  Sure hope you all can help me out!!




Isn't this photo so sweet?  I love the little baby toes and the hands shaped like a heart.  My daughter, Heather, loves to take "mommy-to-be" photos and then babies too.  I'm passing this one on to her so she can take a picture like this of my NEW GREAT-GRAND BABY - "Aubree" !!!  Isn't that a sweet name?  She's due in June and I CAN'T WAIT!!  It's about time we have another baby in the Parsons family! 

**************************

Heeee.... Heeeee... isn't this a funny shirt?  I wanted to get one for my Elizibeth (Aubree's mommy...my granddaughter) but once again... I couldn't find the source!  Arrrrggggg.... very frustrating.  I did send her an email with the photo.  I know she'll get a chuckle out of it!




******************



HA!  This is the "funny" photo for you today.... it's a jar mousetrap!!!  look at him.. .his little piercing eyes are begging you.... BEGGING YOU.... to let him out of the glass jar!!  (((please.....))))

I think he's adorable!!!  I'll bet my Heather could make him!!

*********************

Let's Talk Toothpaste

Did you know?

1.  Remove Crayon marks - squirt a small dab of non-gel toothpaste (all white) on the wall where the mark is.  Rub gently with a soft cloth, then rinse with warm water... all gone!

2.  Deodorize hands - Can't get garlic or onion off your hands?  Wash them with a blob of toothpaste.

3.  Whiten Sneakers - Clean rubber soles by rubbing scuff marks with an old toothbrush and non-gel toothpaste.

4.  Buff a DVD - Get rid of light scratches by squeezing a little non-gell toothpaste onto a cotton ball.  Wipe over the DVD from the center out to the edge.  Rinse with water and dry with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth - all gone.

5.  Defog goggles - Coat the inside of swimming goggles with toothpaste, then wipe off - They'll be crystal clear!


So... now you know that toothpaste is NOT just for keeping your 'pearly whites' clean and pretty!!!

******************

Ok... I'm getting my sewing stuff all packed up so I can head to Cinnamons this afternoon for "Friday Night Sewcial"!!!!

Later taters....

Gloria





No comments: