Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22, 2012

WOW!!!  I've had the adventure of all adventures!  I'm working on about 4 hours sleep so... if this short blog sounds a little strange...that's probably because it is!!!  HA!

I had a super.... SUPER.... good time at market.  I'll post more information this week on the trip....

Our flight there was cool... however, coming home was another issue.  OMG!!  It was a true experience and test of my patience. 

I have to catch up on so much today and tomorrow.... get ready for my B-a-a-a-d Girls this weekend, we have my nephew visiting with us, and get some organization into my life again.  Isn't it amazing how just a few days out of your routine throws you helter skelter (at least it does me...)

I can say... market was such an inspiration.  I know of so many shop owners that DO NOT attend market...say they can't afford to... well... I'm here to tell you - YOU CAN'T AFFORD NOT TOO!  It is so inspiring to me.  I can't even begin to tell you how much....so much that one night I woke up just a few hours after going to bed... and designs just kept coming to my brain!  They just wouldn't stop!!!  (it was a bit spooky ... actually....!)  So.. I grabbed my iphone, pulled up my "notes" app... and got them all down... for hours I did that.  Crazy huh?  But I felt so much better writing it down... or else it would have been gone from the "gray matter" in just a short time!

I can't wait to get started on them and show you what kept me awake so much!!!

Chat with you tomorrow...

Missed everyone!

Gloria

No comments: